order to participate in extra-curricular activities all students, including those
with special needs, shall meet the following requirements:
* Achieve a grade point average of 2.0 with no “F’s” and show
progress toward meeting the school graduation requirements.
1st Semester 2nd Semester
9th 30 Credits 60 Credits
10th 90 Credits 120 Credits
11th 145 Credits 170 Credits
12th 195 Credits 230+
1. Have satisfactory attendance
2. Have attendance ledgers with academic progress (work samples)
turned-in on the dates due.
a) If a student is absent due to illness, he/she may not participate in
a performance or athletic event for that day or evening.
Any other reason for absence, he/she must attend at least 50%
of a student’s scheduled classes on the day of a performance or
athletic event. Students must attend the school day prior to a
This policy applies to CRHS students who are enrolled in a SLV High School
class and CRHS onsite classes.
3. Not violate Substance Abuse policies.
4. Not be suspended from school for five days and/or suspended twice within a quarter.
5. Not receive two or more tardy marks in classes within a 3-week period from teachers.
6. Not have debts owed for loss or damage to school district property.
7. Have no (F's) in a previous grading period
Eligibility will be declared the week following the posting of each 6 week
activities include the following: athletics; student clubs;
special field trips not a
part of regular classroom work; public performances
of music, dance,
drama and speech.
of eligibility for other than academic reasons may also result in loss
privileges including senior trips, the prom, and in certain
senior graduation ceremonies as outlined in school policy.
Extra-Curricular Activity Eligibility
Extra-curricular activities include the following: athletics; student clubs; special field trips not a part of regular classroom work; public performances of music, dance, drama and speech.